Terms and conditions
1. The Client shall pay AMSA’ fees and any reasonable costs incurred by AMS within seven days of receipt of AMS’ invoice. ‘Reasonable costs’ shall include communication, hotel and transportation costs including business class air tickets. Clients shall pay interest at 10% on any late payment.
2. AMSA shall:
a. Disclose all material information to the Client in a timely manner
b. Not take any material action or make any material proposal or comment to third parties without first obtaining the consent of the Client.
c. At all times act in good faith but without guarantee as to the success of any actions taken and proposals or comments made.
3. The Client in turn shall:
a. Disclose all material information to AMSA in a timely manner.
b. Not take any material action or make any material proposal or comment to third parties once AMSA has deployed without first obtaining the consent of AMSA
4. In the event of any breach of (3) above, AMSA shall have the right to terminate the contract with the Client and the Client shall pay AMSA’s and costs and fees up to and including the date of said termination including the costs of such travel necessary to safely return deployed AMSA consultants back to their place of origin.
5. Subject to the aforementioned,
a. AMSA accepts sole responsibility for the health and safety risks to its own consultants in any deployment.
b. The Client shall fully indemnify AMSA against any claims by third parties or against any other professional liabilities, including associated legal costs, incurred as a result of AMSA’ performance of this contract unless such claims, liabilities and costs arise as a result of advice, acts or omissions given, performed or made by AMSA with the deliberate intention of causing harm or loss.
6. Any dispute between AMSA and the Client shall be subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English Courts